Friday, October 25, 2013

Revisite your website


 
Today while I was starting my day looking over all the number like I do every morning while sipping my coffee I realized that I am still not getting the amount of traffic I wish to be.  So I stepped back and reevaluated our website.  While I was going through the pages I realized that when people come to my website they have no idea of who is talking with them.  So what I did is I decided to revamp the “About Us” page, and added a picture of myself along with a short bio.   I thought maybe by doing this it will help make our visitors more likely to want to engage in conversation because now they can put a face to the name.

I don’t know about you but I like to do my business face to face.  In our line of work it’s difficult because we are dealing online.  Even though technology is vastly improving every day, this economy is not making easier for people to just go out and buy a new computer, or a webcam.  That is why I decided to just add a quick picture of myself to the site, to hopefully get us more business.  As long as you are honest with your customers and remember don’t treat people as customers you want to treat them like family.  Remember without them the customer, you won’t have a business, and without the business you won’t make any money.  This is a circle and if you treat people badly they will reflect that, remember 90% of your traffic you will be getting is through word of mouth.

So I suggest for everyone who is reading this to take a step back and look at their website and see if there is a way you can make yourself look more professional and customer orientated.  We are currently doing an update on our website http://cfm-jpm-enterprises.com to make it more customers orientated.  We are thinking about posting all of our secrets to becoming a better business on our site somewhere, we haven’t figured out where just quit yet.  Along with being an online marketing company we also want to help our customers get their business up and running without having to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars like we did to get up and running.  This is what I’m talking about when I was talking about treating your customers like family, by helping them out we can grow together and even make a partnership with our customers so they will refer us to their family and friends. 

So I guess to wrap things up tonight let’s do a quick recap on what I talked about tonight.  Take a close look at your website and see if it’s a website you would feel comfortable doing business with?  See if there is anyway you can make customers want to come to your website for there needs.  Remember treat your customers like family and they will return to you in future.


Thanks Guys

JPM

No comments:

Post a Comment