Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Online Marketing from a Beginners eyes

Hello everyone,

I would like to take a few minutes to tell you about my beginnings in the online marketing world.  Let me first start out by telling you a little about myself, I am 31 years old, wife and 2 kids.  I use to work in the construction field as an electrician, until one day at work my life changed forever.  At work back in 2010, I was on a job site working my normal 7-3 work day, when I was asked by a co-worker for some help.  Well long story short he got a man lift stuck in a place it did not belong and my supervisor ask for my help to get it unstuck.  Well I was more than happy to help out my brothers.  My supervisor told me to get in front of the man lift and pull (yes I did say pull) While he pushed the lift and the operator drove it forward.  Now I know what you all are thinking, “Boy this guy must have rocks in his head or something”, and yes I probably do but I was in the army before I came to work in the construction field so I was taught to follow orders and not ask why.  So I had him repeat that he wanted me to pull, which again he said yes.  Well when I was in front pulling the machine it gave way and ran over my leg.  The doctors keep telling me that I’m lucky to still have my leg attached, that I am one lucky guy etc.  So I went through the lawyers battle and everything (which I am still in court by the way), then one day I get a call from my attorney and he tells me that my benefits ran out and that now he’s trying to get me partially benefits which the workman’s comp company denied.  So now I have a family to feed and no money to do it with.  So I went out searching for how I can start an online business.

Well to start off I was probably where you are right now at this moment.  Looking through articles upon articles about how to start a business online, let me tell you it can get overwhelming.  So I finally sat down one day and said to myself that I need to stay focused on the goal I set for myself that day, “To learn how to start an online business.”  I went online and search countless websites for online business ideas, and let me tell you there is a great deal of companies out there very willing to take your money from you.

                I finally found a website that I felt comfortable looking into more.  The thing is guys if you don’t feel comfortable then DON”T DO IT!  Always follow your gut feeling on these things and don’t get caught up in all the gimmicks.  You will see websites claiming to get you millions overnight along with all the cars and women/Guys you want.  Don’t buy into it, if it seems too good to be true then it probably is.  The site I found took me through a step a day and taught me really good information that I could use to start my business.  They even setup the program so you can’t jump ahead and miss important information in previous lessons.  I went through the program and guess what they actually still talk to me if I have any questions at all, which is almost unheard from now-a-days. 

                Well know that I’ve chewed your ears off (or should I say your eyes).  I hope you will continue to follow my blogs because I plan on sharing my stories on the road to my online business.
 
Thank you,

Joseph P Martin
Vice-President

Cfm Jpm Enterprises

No comments:

Post a Comment