Monday, July 28, 2014

Hey Guys

Hey Everyone,


So I have been exploring new avenues for home based business owners to explore.  I recently tried the option of traffic sharing websites.


Lets start off by saying this is a great idea if you don’t mind getting paid $0.001 per click you make if your even lucky.  I know some people make money off this, but to be honest I don’t have the patience or the time to waste on these little cents.   These business I tried out kept selling and selling different products that were suppose to make you money.  To be honest you can get all these products for free or for a lot cheaper then they were offering them for.


They had me signing up for at least 10 different products that were suppose to help me rake in the money.  When I dug into the sites a little more I found out that they were all owned by the same company.  Can we say SCAM??


One of the things I signed up for was a mail responder much like the one I use GetRepsonse.  I personally like this one, it's very simple to use and it also integrates into many software pages very easily.


Well I will continue checking in with you guys and letting you know how different products work and if they are worth your time and money.


Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment