Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sales Pitch


Hello everyone,

                I hope that today is a great day for you.  Let me first start off by saying, I’m currently in surgery and I will hopefully be back at it tomorrow 11-6-13.  Now down to business, I know my last post really laid a lot of information on you.  So let me make this blog more like a sales pitch even though I know you guys don’t want to hear it, but once I am finished here I hope you will understand that this company we support is the real deal.

                Many of you who have been in this business for a while now must have heard this statement, “The money is in the list”.  Wow that statement is very vague in its meaning.  Let me try to break it down for you, your list is your customers or potential customers that have opted in and shown interest in your business.  So yes the money is in your list, but most people just do not understand this.  What a lot of people will do is send out a great deal of spam or tons of offers to their list.  This is not a great way to be treating you tribe or followers.  You want to treat them right and then your list will literal turn in gold.  So now that you have them we need to treat them more like diamonds.  So if you haven’t already go out and learn the “Lingo” for the niche you are thinking about starting your business in so you can talk the talk and walk the walk.

                If you join the link that I have at the bottom of the blog then you will receive the four primary functions for your business and they are:

  1. Provide training, support, and community.
  2. Provide your “infrastructure”. (Web sites, follow up systems, tracking, call center, advertising placement, etc.)
  3. Serve as a “feeder” product to find customers who may be interested in your primary “top tier” offering.
  4. “Fund your proposal” by automating the sale of other products to help “monetize your list”.

Now go ahead and take some time to reread the list again.  It would literally cost you thousands of dollars and an untold amount of hours to create this.  This company already contains everything you need to get your business up and running.  The biggest and most important thing is that they will teach you how to use it as well. 

So guys and gals I urge you to at least take a look at this business that has help our business become success, you will not regret it at all.

 
Thank you,

JPM

Http://cfm-jpm-enterprises.com

Sponsored company’s website:

No comments:

Post a Comment